Re: [ns] Subscription to the mailing list of NS users

how about a typo? set ns [new Simulator] not simulator.

What does this have to do with subscribing to the mailing list anyways?

>Have you installed otcl and tclcl properly? Thanks.
>
>-chen xuan
>
>On Mon, 4 Dec 2000, Ibtissam ARRASSEN wrote:
>

>> Good Morning
>>
>> I have problems in using NS, I installed it correctly, but when i want to
ex�cute an exmaple.tcl, it generate an error message saying that   (invalid
command name "new" ) for the line   set ns [new simulator], what can be the
problem?

>> Regards
>>

>--
>Xuan Chen