Re: [ns] Insignia

> > - Why all the reservation requests are rejected during the simulations?

That's weird. When I run it, most of the requests are admitted.
What scenarios are you using?
If you send me your scenario and output log files, I can check what the
problem is.

> > - How can I monitorize the separate flows.

You can monitor flows by using trace, log, summary options. Turn on the
INSIGNIA trace, event log, or summary options in 'insignia.tcl'. Then look
at the output files.

> > - Is there a patch for other ns versions than the ns-1b1?

INSIGNIA simulations are implemented in ns-2 cmu extensions version 1.1.2.
I haven't seem any patch for other ns versions yet.

Best Regards,

Gahng-Seop Ahn