[ns] Tutorial: VIII.3: graphic and script out of synch

Hi,

just a small note on Marc Greis' Tutorial:

I noticed that in chapter VIII.3, the script given does not
produce the graphic shown on
http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/tutorial/nsscript4.html#third

To bring the script back in synch with the graphic, the traffic
type needs to be changed from Application/Traffic/Exponential
to Traffic/Expoo:

  #Create an Expoo traffic agent and set its configuration parameters
  set traffic [new Traffic/Expoo]

I'm quite new to ns, so I don't know which type is more current or
'correct', but if you want to produce the given graphic, you'll have
to use Traffic/Expoo.

Maybe somebody at VINT will want to change the page.

So long,
          Peter

Peter Damm
[email protected]