[ns] autoresponder on ns-users

We have just enabled an autoresponder on the ns-users mailing list.

This program will catch the first message a user send to the list and
send them a welcome message and the FAQ.  This will happen INSTEAD of
their message going to the list.  They are then asked to re-send their
message if their question is not answered in the FAQ.

Second and subsequent messages from the poster will go right through
to the list.  (No more FAQs.)

The intent of this is to cut down on questions from people who aren't
aware of the FAQ.  It will also hopefully provide very quick
(automatic) responses to common questions.  These changes should make
the list more useful to everyone.

As a side-effect, EVERYONE will get a copy of the "new users message".
Hopefully our loyal ns-users posters can put up with one extra
message.

(A copy of new user's message is attached so folks don't have to poke
it to see it :-)

   -John Heidemann