Re: [ns] Need Help! LAN & Error model

> Could you please describe your problem more specifically, so that some
> people may give you some advice. Thanks.

Of course: I want to run some TCP tests on a LAN model. I have succesfully
created a LAN and ran some tests. Now I want to model some errors on the LAN
so I created an error model. I have tested this model on a duplex-link
point-to-point setup and it works fine. To run those TCP tests as I intended
them however, I need to have errors on the LAN model. But I do not know how
I can add the error model to the LAN model! I hope everbody now understands
what it is that I want.

Could somebody please help me?

-- Lewie Donckers
--
-- Computer Science student at the University of Twente, the Netherlands
-- [email protected]