[ns] Question about emulation

Hi,

I would like to use the ns emulation facility to source and sink traffic

from several different types of applications (FTP, HTTP, CBR, MPEG,
etc.), but I am not sure if it is possible to specify the type of
application the traffic comes from. As you know, depending on the type
of traffic, several different parameters characterize it. For example,
MPEG may be characterized by it's frame interarrival time, scene length
and number of cells per frame. Is it possible to set these parameters in

the generated traffic?

Thanks for the answers,
Rui Castro