From: "Mark Janssen" <[email protected]>
To: "Xuan Chen" <[email protected]>
Cc: "ns-users" <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [ns] Problems using TcpApp wit FullTcp

> Although the fixes do make sense, they don't solve my problem. I included
the changes you mentioned in your post, but that doesn't help. I do agree
that the problem is probably in FullTcp and that your changes are part of
the problem. Could you please check whether my script (maybe with an
inserted $tcp2 reset) runs correctly while using your tcp-full.cc and .h.
> If that's the case could you send me a copy? (You can also send me a copy
anyway and I can try it myself) I am really not looking forward to going
through the entire tcp-full code to explain what's happening, although I
will probably end up doing just that ;-).