Re: [ns] Question

Hi,
I want to send control messages. I do not care whether the message is of
unicast or multicast type, but I want to do some processing at all
intermediate nodes that receive that message. Just UDP packet would not
do it I think. For control packets, when a packet arrives at a node
where in the code is the next hop decided? For normal packets,
mcast_classifier.cc does the job but control messages are handled
differently.
Any insight will be of great help
Anirban