[ns] statsList and overall Statistics

First of all, please accept my  apologies for my e-mail that might
bothering you and for my manner in words...
I just want to ask you,
could you tell me how do you get all the timer (startTime, serviceTime,
distance) for overall Stats in ns documentation comes from log file?
What is key-value pairs mean ?
I try to look it up anywhere but i could't find it ..
I've already read Floyd et.al. but i couldn't see the relation between
the timer in repair request with the Overall statistics...

One more question..
i put 2 traffic generator (like the one in srm.tcl) in my srm topology
while i try to look if the processing time for packet from one node
will effect processing time the other node..
It turn out NOT..
how come?..
I do not understand it..
I try to prove the flooding attack on SRM by making the receiver sending a
bulk of data ..
can you explain to me why it doesn't work..
Because the srmStat that I gain can't show the greater delay

Thank you so much in advance for your attention

sincerely yours

Natalia Evianti

Natalia Evianti
Electrical Engineering Student