[ns] Nam support for packet flows on wired-cum-wireless simulations

Hi,

I am having trouble in seeing the traffic on wired-cum-wireless simulations
(on wireless2.tcl and wireless3.tcl from Marc Greis's tutorial). I have
already been told that the movement of the nodes is much slower than the
traffic, so the traffic can not be seen with human eyes. So I changed the
screen update rate, but it did not work. The curious thing I found out,
though, is that I can see all the traffic if I play the sequence BACKWARDS!
I cannot understand why am I able to see it backwards and not forwards. I
would appreciate if someone could help me.

Thanks,
Rui