[ns] stampPacket missing for format_msg(), VBR on UDP

I see that for PT_UDP or PT_MESSAGE ( in cmu-trace.cc ) we don't dump any information. (See cmu-trace.cc: CMUTrace::format_msg()).
I have modified, in order to do so, but I've seen that optimal number of forwards is not being calculated right somehow, therefore 0. TCP flows have it calculated right (-Po), but a tracefile input sent over UDP, malfunction.
God must have it stamped, too before sending. In god.cc at stampPacket(), everything seems fine:

hdr_cmn *ch = HDR_CMN(p);
struct hdr_ip *ih = HDR_IP(p);
nsaddr_t src = ih->saddr();
nsaddr_t dst = ih->daddr();
assert(min_hops);
if (!packet_info.data_packet(ch->ptype())) return;
if (dst > num_nodes || src > num_nodes) return; // broadcast pkt
ch->opt_num_forwards() = min_hops[src * num_nodes + dst];

So what's wrong?
EC

--
Emre Celebi
Bogazici University, Department of Computer Engineering