[ns] How to run MFTP on ns

Hi, all.

I use MFTP under the environment with the error,
and want to do the simulation of the multicast.
An attached thing is being used as a program.

My program works normally ,and a tracing file could be acquired.
It is shown by "d" that the packet which lacked on an error
in the tracing file.
 0.6000 0 send-notify 0 3 1
+ 0.6 0 1 mftp 1476 ------- 1 0.1 -2147483648.-1 -1 3
- 0.6 0 1 mftp 1476 ------- 1 0.1 -2147483648.-1 -1 3
r 0.730904 0 1 mftp 1476 ------- 1 0.1 -2147483648.-1 -1 3
d 0.730904 1 2 mftp 1476 ------- 1 0.1 -2147483648.-1 -1 3
d 0.730904 1 3 mftp 1476 ------- 1 0.1 -2147483648.-1 -1 3

I think that MFTP operates above UDP in the application layer
to provide a reliable means for transferring files from a sender
to up to thousands of multiple receivers simultaneously over
a multicast group in a multicast IP enabled network.

I was expecting that the lacked packet was retransmitted
by Response/NAK.
But neither Response/ACK nor Response/NAK is being sent
>from receiver to sender.

I don't know this cause.
Must I still connect each node by TCP agent?
And, what kind of calculation is the value of 1476
which is the file size of MFTP?

It is happy if it can listen to your thought about this matter.
I am sorry to borrow your precious time.

Masahiro

mftp.tcl