Re: [ns] simulator comparison: ns vs ssfnet

> Has anyone done a comparison of the strengths and weaknesses of
> (Georgia Tech parallelised?) ns and the fairly new ssfnet:
> http://www.ssfnet.org/ ? Particularly for large sims?

Indeed, given the combined *ML+Java, I wonder what they put in their
claimed 100K node simulation and what kind of machine they use for that

But I think because of that Raceway license, even if someone did a
comparison the result would not be released publicly.

- Haobo