Re: [ns] What's wrong with my scheduling algorith?

> # get queue from link,
> set vc_queue [    $link1 queue]
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> There is an error when execute here, it says,
> invalid command name  ""
> while executing
> "$link1 queue"
>
> Does anyone know what's wrong with me?

	Without having tried the code itself, I'm just going to take a
guess, here, but I hope my guess will help :-) The expression "$link1
queue" would return the queue element of link1. The problem is that
"queue" is probably not an element of the object "link1", and there's
apparently no "queue" method in link1 either, or this method is broken
(that's what the error you're getting seems to suggest). Try something
like "$link1 get-queue"  instead. Such a "get-queue" method is readily
available in some base code (in ns/tcl/lib/ as far as I can remember).
That might work. If not, I'm sorry :) Good luck!

	--Nick

Nicolas Christin                        [email protected]
Multimedia Networks Group               http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~nc2y