Re: [ns] effective range of mobile nodes ?

Hi Vikram,
I just found the answer to your question as I was looking for something
like this myself.
The effective transmission range is controlled by Pt_ defined in
WirelessPhy.cc.
And the equation relating Pr, Pt and d is in tworaygroud.cc. In the
equation if you set Pr to RxThresh then you can calculate the Pt required
for a desired range d. The other parameters in the equation are easy to
find, they are set mostly in Antenna, Wirelessphy etc.

..vikas