Re: [ns] How to measure the packet round-trip delay on a link?

Edwin

        Thank you so much for your answer.
        Although, it doesn't solve my problem because I need to get the
round-trip time during the simulation, not afterwards. I am implementing a
traffic engineering algorithm and the rtt is the most important information.

        Any other sugestions?

        Tulius

--

___________________________________
>>> Tulius Lima

    Mestrando em Engenharia Eletrica

    DCA - Departamento de Engenharia de Computacao e Automacao Industrial
    Unicamp - Universidade de Campinas
    Brasil

ICQ # 16590646
phone: +55 (19) 208-0028 - Campinas