[ns] Run-time connection establishment between agents

hi all,
 I'm trying to build an agent that can dynamically connect (aka send
messages) to other
agents (which addresses are unknowns at configuration time).
 I tried doing that by changing the dst_ field before sending (send(pkt,0)).
The problem is, that it's not always working.

 Any suggestions?

In the agent.cc, the connect() function, which should do just that is
comment.
Is there any fundamental problem?

*
 * This function is a placeholder in case applications want to dynamically
 * connect to agents (presently, must be done at configuration time).
 */
void Agent::connect(nsaddr_t /*dst*/)
{
/*