Re: [ns] target_ is (NSObject *)0x0

Actually, I print out the values in TCL, as follows,

 _o305 attached to 1 with target _o18
 _o306 attached to 2 with target _o24
 _o307 attached to 3 with target _o30
 _o308 attached to 5 with target _o42
 _o309 attached to 4 with target _o36

in the format
"$agent attached to [$self id] with target $target_ [$self entry]"
(it is in ns-node.tcl add-target)

It says that the target_ is not 0x0, it should be the entry of the node
(there is $agent target [$self entry] above)

However, in C++, it becomes 0x0.

On Sat, 13 Jan 2001, Lee wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I got a Segmentation Fault. target_ of some agent is (NSObject *)0x0.
> I guess there is something wrong with attaching the agent.
> (However I do use attach-agent to do that.)
> Would you like to tell me, generally,
> what is the possible reason for that?
> Thanks.
>
> Have a good time,