[ns] Scheduler: Event UID Error message

Hi there.

I have a 2.1b7-current(21 June 2000) version.
I'm attempting to implement a new protocol using Mobile IP, and am getting
this error:
Scheduler: UID not valid!

I searched archive about this error and understand this may happen when I
schedule an event that's already in the
scheduler's queue.

When packets-events is scheduled normally,
"CalendarScheduler::deque()" ->"Scheduler::dispatch()",
then an event's ID becomes negative and it's scheduled ( ..->"void
LinkDelay::recv()" ->"Scheduler::schedule()" )
But when a event that occurs scheduler error is scheduled, "void
LinkDelay::recv()" ->"Scheduler::schedule()" ,
so the event's ID >0 and the error message appears.

I had a try at using Heap scheduler instead of default Calendar, but it
doesn't work..

Could you please give me the solution of this problem or info?
Thanks.

rgds,
Haruki

====Waseda University