Re: [ns] Strange behavior in NS

Hi,

> can you state your problem in more details? (code, error
> message etc.) It will be helpful for people to understand
> what you exactly encountered.

Unfortunately, it's hard to give you any piece of code because I run
very large simulations using wired and wireless nodes and I have added
quite a large number of new lines of code.

Basically, I sometimes have simulations than run up to the end and
sometimes not, depending on options like "Nam output on/off", "Trace
output on/off".    I sometimes have to add very weird lines in order to
make it work.

Probably some pointer errors as pointed out be Michael Welzl; I tried to
trace the core file using xxgdb or other similar tools without any
success,  because the last call on the stack usually ends up to file
gen/ptypes.cc:
#include "config.h"
EmbeddedTcl et_ns_ptypes(code);

Thanks for your concern anyway.   It seems I am not the only one to get
such troubles.

Thierry.