Re: [ns] 802.11 Infrastructure-mode question

Hi,

We have done this to some extent. We have added PCF functionality to
802.11. We have however not (yet at least) added stuff for association,
authentication and such things, but instead the stuff that the base
station needs to know about the mobile nodes are set via the tcl script. I
know, not really great, but it serves our purposes (to evaluate how good
PCF is at providing QoS).

But... At least we have implemented beaconing, and the other things vital
to PCF (the ability for the AP to poll mobile nodes, and so on...).

/Anders