[ns] Problem in adding a new class

Hello everyone,

I have implemented a new traffic generator in ns.
(Application/Traffic/RTTraffic)
I have one .cc file (RTTraffic.cc) which was inspired from expoo.cc

I have modified the Makefile.in with RTTraffic.o, the ns-default.tcl
with correct values, and packet.h.
I then run ./configure and make (also tried with make depend)

All went well, but when I try to use my new traffic generator in a
simulation script,
ns shows following error message :

invalid command name "Application/Traffic/RTTraffic"

I have searched through the ns archives, found similar issues but never
the answer.
Any work around or tips are welcome.

Thanks in advance.
Laurent C.
begin:vcard
n:Ciavaglia;Laurent Silvio
tel;cell:+ 33 6 14 09 40 86
tel;fax:+ 33 1 69 63 18 65
tel;work:+ 33 1 69 63 44 29
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.alcatel.com
org:Alcatel Research & Innovation;Photonic Networks Unit
adr:;;Route de Nozay;Marcoussis;Essonne;91 461;France
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
title:Research Engineer
fn:Laurent Silvio Ciavaglia