[ns] Problem with Creating random traffic-pattern for wireless scenarios

Hi everyone,
I just installed the ns-allinone-2.1b7a in Linux machine. After running configure in
ns directory to follow Marc Gries tutorial, I ran make command in setdest directory and got the following error message:

make: ***Warning : File 'Makefile' has modified on the future (979962217 > 979946320)
make: Nothing to be done for 'all'
make: **warning : Clock skew detected
  Your build may be incomplete

I found in setdest directory an executed file "setdest", so I did step 3 in the tutorial but again I found an error message:
Command not found

Could you please show me how to fix this problem
Thanks in advance

Abu-khalid