[ns] trace file output

Hello, I am not currently on the list, but I have a question.  I'm
looking
for documentation on reading the trace file I found the page in the
user's
manual giving the trace file format, but it only explains the +, -, r,
etc...  I want to know how to read the following.  I think I know what
everything up to the ------ is, but definately not what anything after
is.

Please respond to me directly thanks.

+ 0 0 1 tcp 1038576 ------- 0 0.0 1.0 0 0
- 0 0 1 tcp 1038576 ------- 0 0.0 1.0 0 0
r 0.595391 0 1 tcp 1038576 ------- 0 0.0 1.0 0 0
+ 0.595391 1 0 ack 40 ------- 0 1.0 0.0 0 1
- 0.595391 1 0 ack 40 ------- 0 1.0 0.0 0 1
+ 0 0 1 tcp 1038576 ------- 0 0.0 1.0 0 0
- 0 0 1 tcp 1038576 ------- 0 0.0 1.0 0 0
r 0.595391 0 1 tcp 1038576 ------- 0 0.0 1.0 0 0
+ 0.595391 1 0 ack 40 ------- 0 1.0 0.0 0 1

Rich Catlett        [email protected] |  Confuscious say "Man who stand |
student programmer                |   on toilet, high on pot!"      |