Re: [ns] getting access to physical layer of mobile node in TCL

hi Jake,

every node has an array of netif_ objects, corresponding to each
interface.
If you are using the wireless-phy, then the first element in the array
would be an object of type Phy/WirelessPhy.
 You can get a handle to this object, using something like this.

set listPhy [$node_($some_node_id) array get netif_]
 [lindex $listPhy 1] set Pt_ $new_power

 Here I am using it to change the transmit power for that interface.

..vikas