[ns] multicast share-tree protocol and queue (fwd)

hello!

have to study the behaviour of network system, using multicast share-tree
protocol. Specially have to pay attention to the queue's around RPs. But,
I just can't force a queue on any of the nodes. I allready increased the
size of CBR packets, rate, decreased bandwidth of links, increased number
of active listeners and also number of groups aroung RP. But, no effect.

My OS: SunOS 5.6

oh, one more thing: In order to run all this tests I just changed the
"test-suite-mcast.tcl" file I found in examples. (am also using, off
course, "ST.tcl" file).

thanks in advance
Goran