Re: [ns] RTILink error message

Hi Robert, no the problem is not with Perl.  This is part of the pdns
(parallel/distributed ns) release that we maintain here at Georgia Tech.
Not sure how you got this, perhaps you had downloaded our patches at some
point in time.  Look in tcl/lib/ns-lib.tcl and see if you have some code
that looks like:

# GFR Additions for PDNS
source gt-rtilib.tcl
# End GFR Additions

If so, just comment it out.  An alternative is linking in rtidummy.o,
which is part of the pdns release in the rti subdirectory.  The rtidummy
defines class RTILink.

George

			-George F. Riley ([email protected])