[ns] rtProtoLS for ns2.1b6

Hi all !
 I've been trying to make ns with rtProtoLS (meant for ns2.1b5)
since the last two days.. and have been pathetically unsuccessful.
 It gives weird errors relating to the (struct) iterator on
Error:

ls.h:140 type/value mismatch at argument 1 in template parameter list
         for `template <_T1, _T2> struct pair

ls.h:140 looks like this
    typedef pair<iterator,bool> pair_iterator_bool;

 As far as I can see there shouldn't be a problem in the way line 140 is
written.. but it keeps giving internal segmentation faults ....

Please help me out SOMEONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is pretty time critical.....

Pavan

Pavan Verma                            [email protected]
Senior Undergraduate                   http://www.cse.iitd.ernet.in/~csu97136
Computer Sc & Engg, IIT Delhi