[ns] Mobile Simulator

Dear Sir,
  My Name is "Sherif Rashad" and I am  working in my
M.Sc. research in mobile network at Electronics &
Comm. Dept in Zagazig University, Egypt. My research
is in the area of Location Management Algorithms. I
need to work with my Algorithm on a Mobile Network
Simulator to obtain the users' patterns by simulating
the calls and the movements.
  Please if you know a free simulator for resaercher
or if you can help me to find it by any method(
mailing or downloading), please tell me.

Thank you for your interest.

Sehrif Said Rashad