[ns] Re: Compiling otcl on Irix

Hi all,
It's a personal effort to utilize sleeping O2 and Origin2000.

I put Irix dist. of gmake-2.79 and it produce owish* cleanly,
Unfortunately, It's been done manually at otcl directory using
configure; /usr/local/bin/gmake instead of using install* (at ns-root).

ln -f /usr/local/bin/gmake /sbin/make   failed to replace make with gmake.
Also tried to work with Makefile.in but failed to find
where to set gmake.
Any hint? Will put me into work next week.

Thanks,
Lebong.
CSENet.