[ns] GT-ITM installion on Linux

Hi,
   I want to install GT-ITM for topology generation in
Linux. However, I have the following problem after
entering "make all".

gcc  -I../include -L../lib -DSYSV -o ../bin/itm itm.o
geog.o ts.o dfs.o -lm -lgb5
/usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [itm] Error 1

I search the old documents about ns. Someone said that
libgh-linux.a, instead libgb5.a,  must be used in
order to install it in Linux. Is it true? If yes, Can
anyone who has such package send it to me?

Thanks!

David