Re: [ns] =?big5?B?bW9kaWZ5IGEgZXhpc3RpbmcgcHJvdG9jb2w=?=

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, klan wrote:

> take a look at http://www.isi.edu/~haldar/VINT/TMP_DR/DR/index.html
> to see how to create an ns tree in the limited space
> environment.

Unfortunately, that requires and links to haobo's dup script.
In Haobo's webspace.
Which vanished the moment Haobo left ISI.

But that doesn't really matter, because the page above will vanish as
soon as Padma leaves ISI. Problem solved.

We really neeed a version of dup current with ns.

I think the Information Science Institute needs to work on information
preservation...

L.

...and tying webspace to account names is such a hack.