Re: [ns] periodic updates

Hi,
i am quite intersted about this issue;
my opinion is that periodic updates would trigger
actions only if there were changes in the topology;
in Agent/rtProto/DV instproc recv-update, the call to
"compute-routes" is done under the condition that
there are changes (metricsChanged<>0).
I don't know if this is a valid answer, anyway i have
a question :)
How could you see that route computation is done just
after all DV packets are sent ?

--- "Prasad V. Boddupalli" <[email protected]>
ha scritto: > Hello,