[ns] problem in running simple-wireless example in ns-2.1b7a

Hi, there,

I encountered a problem while running the simple-wireless example from
Marc Greis's Tutorial.

After I entered "ns simple-wireless.tcl", I got the following response:

"num_node is set 2
warning: Please use -channel as shown in tcl/ex/wireless-mitf.tcl
Starting Simulation......
NS EXITING......"

and then NS exited without running Nam. And I still got this response
even if I use -channel as it prompted in the warning message.

The NS that I used is  ns-2.1b7a (installed by ns-allinone-2.1b7a on
Rd Hat Linux 6.2  and I have no problems running other non-wireless
examples.)

Is there anyone who knows what's wrong? I really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Li Yang