[ns] MIPMH subclass in MobileIP

Hi ns users,

I am trying to create a subclass of MIPMHAgentClass defined in mip-reg.cc to
run some MobileIP based experiments. I managed to create the new class, the
new recv() and command methods. I ran make again with no error messages.
However, how do I select this new MIPMHAgentClass (defined as, say,
Agent/MIPMH/newMIPMH) instead of the base MIPMH from my TCL script?

I tried the following:

set MH [$ns_ node 1.0.1]
set node_(0) $MH
$MH set [new Agent/MIPMH/newMIPMH]

When I run the tcl script I get the following error message:

no value given for parameter "node" to "_o45"
    (Agent/MIPMH init line 1)
    invoked from within
"_o45 init "
    (Class create line 1)
    invoked from within
"Agent/MIPMH/newMIPMH create _o45 "
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    (procedure "new" line 3)
    invoked from within
"new Agent/MIPMH/newMIPMH"
    invoked from within
"$MH set [new Agent/MIPMH/newMIPMH]"
    (file "testMH.tcl" line 62)

Does anyone have any idea as to why this error is occurring? Do I need to make
changes to other files as well or is there other ways of configuring the
mobile node to use this Agent/MIPMH/newMIPMH (how)?

Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time,

Gustavo.