Re: [ns] MIP simulation

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, Guang Zeng wrote:

> hi,
> I am doing some MIP simulation, and I would like to add some function in the Basestation(HA and FA).
> Here is the topo:
>
> Corresponding Node
>    \
>     \
>      \
>       HA--------FA
>      MH
>

> Assume that the CN is sending data to MH.
> I would like to modify the HA so that it can also send a copy of data
> to the FA.
> How to realize it?
> Anybody can tell me the name of the file in the NS2 I need to modify?

You could probably use a replicator object (replicator.*) at the node
entry that checks for destinations and replicates and fwds
pkts accordingly..
basestn nodes are defined in tcl/lib/ns-bsnode.tcl, ns-wireless-mip.tcl
while you'll find procedures that add/remove classifiers in nodes
(insert-entry, install-entry etc) in ns-node.tcl

--Padma.

> Guang Zeng
> [email protected]

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar