[ns] TCP simulation

Hi,

I am trying to run this simple script.  the topology is something like
this

  n0
    \
     \
     n2----n3
    /
   /
 n1

I've created 2 TCP agents and attached them to nodes n0 and n1.,
connected them to a TCP sink at node n3.
Also created a CBR traffic source and attached it to the TCP agents
at n0 and n1., uses packet size of 500 bytes, interval of .004 sec.

But when i run the simulation, only packets transmitted are from
 node n1 to n2 to n3  and there are no packets generated at n0..

Can anyone explain this strange behavior?
I tried playing around with TCP/Reno, Tahoe and FullTcp  but i dont get
any packets from source n0???

Thanx for your time,
Gokul

R.GOKUL,