[ns] Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:07:51 +0300

Dear collegues,
    I need your valuable help. I use the ns for my graduate project.
I use the ns to simulate a simple network with a GEO satellite and two
ground terminals.
I want to write a simple script to count the incoming bandwidth at the
receiver (using TCP, any version). Does anyone have anything like this?
I already have such a script for UDP, but the sink object uses a
variable called "bytes_" which does not exist in TCPSink objects.What
can I do?
And something more! I also need a script like the one above, with a
simplex GEO link and a dial-up terestrial link for the return traffic.
Is there anything available?

Thanks a lot

Fotis Tsironis
Computer Engineering & Informatics Dept.
University of Patras, GREECE