[ns] Mac Trace bug

Hi All,
I need to use MacTrace for some of my research.
I am on Solaris, using nsb6.
But if I keep  MacTrace flag ON, it gives me error in the end of this
message. Somebody from mailing list suggested to run ./validate and check
if its okay. It failed in all tests wherever the MacTrace was used. I
tried to search archives, no help. Please look at the error and see if you
can suggest me something. Thanks a lot.

Error:
=====
drop-target lookup failed

    invoked from within
"_o24 cmd drop-target _o34`"
    invoked from within
"catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
    (procedure "_o24" line 2)
    (SplitObject unknown line 2)
    invoked from within
"$mac drop-target $drpT"
    (procedure "_o16" line 146)
    (Object next line 146)
    invoked from within
"_o16 next _o12 _o13 LL Mac/802_11 Queue/DropTail/PriQueue 50
Phy/WirelessPhy A"
    ("eval" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"eval $self next $args"
    (procedure "_o16" line 4)
    (SRNode add-interface line 4)
    invoked from within
"$node add-interface $chan $prop $opt(ll) $opt(mac)      $opt(ifq)
$opt(ifqlen)"
    (procedure "dsr-create-mobile-node" line 17)
    invoked from within
"dsr-create-mobile-node $i"
    (file "wireless.tcl" line 248)