[ns] problem about Diffserv module of Nortel

hi all,
i am new  ns user
I install the Nortel Diffserv module following the install.txt.
When I "make depend", errors indicate the dsred.o ...
so i compile the dsred.cc using "gcc -c dsred.cc" under ns-2.1b7 path.
It indicates "can't find tclcl.h".
I want to know if I have miss sth when installing ns-allinone-2.1b7.
or the Nortel diffserv module can not install in ns-2.1b7?
How can gcc auto find the <tclcl.h>?
I have add otcl,tclbox,tkbox into LD_LIBRARY_PATH,something else?

when i solve this header file problem,
it indicates the off_flags_ in pkt->access(off_flags_) is not valid variable.

what should I do with it?
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,