[ns] Re: 802.11 bandwidth

Hi Gaurav,

 Mac set bandwidth_ 1000000

works for me.....(sets the bandwidth to 1Mb).....i have checked this by
actually tracing the code via gdb and seeing what value of bandwidth is
used for calculation of packet transmission times etc....

The only problem is i am not sure whether we can do this since i think
that the physical layer parameters (time slot duration etc)...could be
linked to bandwidth...

-Vikram

--

Department of ECE, Rice University | 713 348 3786 (O)| 713 664 5650(H)
WWW: http://www.ece.rice.edu/~kanodia