Re: [ns] FullTcp/Sack bug?

On Mon, 2 Apr 2001, Rajesh Krishnan wrote:

> Also, could someone let me know the validation
> status of FullTcp/Sack?

The work on extending validation suites for FullTcp is currently under
progress.

> Is this planned for the next release?
Hopefully, yes.

--Padma.

> Regards,
> Rajesh
>
> P.S.:
> Wow, since when did ns-users get so unfriendly?  I am referring to
> the annoying bounce+FAQ that I got when I posted this message.

So that happens when you post for the first time (in yr case, first
time since that feature was turned on) to ns-users. Sorry if that
annoyed you but we hope to reduce the large amount of newbie qs seen on
the list by directing first-timers to ns-resource pages pointed out in the
FAQ.

> Rajesh Krishnan
> Network Scientist                          Email: [email protected]
> Internetwork Research Department           Phone: +1 617 873 4684
> BBN Technologies, Verizon                  Fax:   +1 617 873 6091
> 10 Moulton Street, Mailstop 6/5c           GPS:   N42�23.36' W71�08.86'
> Cambridge, MA 02138, USA                   Web:   http://www.ir.bbn.com

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.
--Thoreau

Padmaparna Haldar