No Subject

Hi

I am new to using the NS2, I tried the agent example in Marc Greis's
tutorial chapter VII...which works fine but now I have the problem that I
need to implement an agent which sends packets to specific nodes in the
topology but the method send() is not taking the destination as a
parameter..I guessed that an in implementation of '$pa send $node' might
help & re-reading the tutorial chapter again..I found that it is refering to
it at the end of the chapter as an experiment to try implementing....:

"send ping packets with '$pa send $node' (where 'pa' is a ping agent
'node' a node) without having to connect the agent 'pa' with the ping agent
on 'node' first"

So, I would appreciate a lot if someone can give some hints on how to send
packets from an agent to the corresponding agent attached to a specific node
in the topology.

Thanks in advance,
Mohamed