Re: [ns] How to trace only dropped packets?

If you simulate wireless scenarios:
Simply turn off
all (MAC/Router/Agent) tracing. These switches
only toggle tracing of packet receive/send-events:
The trace-objects for drop-events are always active.

If you DON'T simulate wireless scenarios: I don't know,
but try it, maybe it works :-)

Bye

Felix