[ns] trace method for RED queue

Hi,

I was going through ~ns/tcl/test/test-suite-red.tcl, to understand how it
is monitoring its current queue lgt and average queue lgt. I came across
the function that enables tracing (for the red1 class). It does the
following

        $self instvar tchan_ node_
        set redq [[$ns link $node_(r1) $node_(r2)] queue]
        set tchan_ [open all.q w]
        $redq trace curq_
        $redq trace ave_
        $redq attach $tchan_

I tried to locate 'trace' function but could not, it not defined in
Queue/RED, nor in Queue nor in Connector nor in NsObject (neither in OTcl
nor in C++). Could anyone pls. tell me what exactly the line

$redq trace curq_

is doing ( I tried stepping through both TCL debugger and gdb, but could
not figure it out )

Thanks,
Sudhin.

****************** Sudhindra Suresh Bengeri ********************
Graduate Research Assistant   | Home:                          |
to Dr. George N. Rouskas      | 2110, Gorman St.,              |
EGRC 454H, Computer Sci. dept.| Raleigh, NC - 27606            |
NCSU, Raleigh, NC 27695       | Ph. (919) 852-1961             |
(919)515-3655(P) / 515-7925(F)
My web projection: http://www4.ncsu.edu/~ssbenger

* Always glad to share my ignorance - I've got plenty. *