Re: [ns] multicast support for wireless nodes

Hi,

I don't entirely agree with this. I know of at least one multicast
implementation that has been there for a while and would be made public in
a few days. and I personally (although i may be wrong) don't think its
that big a task, because you don't need all that wired multicast
code to implement wireless multicast. Contact the authors of

"Flooding for reliable multicast in multi-hop ad hoc networks"

@isi. They have implemented multicast and have promised to make the code
public.

hth,
-parveen.