[Fwd: Re: [ns] multipath in DV routing]

sorry forgot to send that to the list..

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [ns] misc and dynamic packet header augementation
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:15:14 -0700
From: Theo Pagtzis <[email protected]>
To: Lloyd Wood <[email protected]>

Hi Lloyd/all,

   I need to understand two things

first the "new" method for a tcl object (found in tcl-object.tcl) is not
an
instproc but just a proc. Shouldn't it be an instproc since it is a
member of
the simulator object?

Also the new method mentions explicitly the create command for the
object
creation. Does that save the tcl parser from expanding the expression :

Foobar  x  -->  Foobar create x    ?

Also on the creation of the packet format, I am thinking of changing the
static
creation to dynamic augmentation so that proper IPv6 can take place
(extn
hdrs...) what do you/people think?

Theo

UCL/ Mobile Systems