Re: [ns] Collecting Congestion Statistics

Lloyd Wood wrote:

> Oh hang on, those are output... the easiest way is:
>
> + 1 3 0 cbr 210 ------- 0 3.0 4.0 0 0
> - 1 3 0 cbr 210 ------- 0 3.0 4.0 0 0
> r 1.120889 3 0 cbr 210 ------- 0 3.0 4.0 0 0
> + 1.120889 0 1 cbr 210 ------- 0 3.0 4.0 0 0
> - 1.120889 0 1 cbr 210 ------- 0 3.0 4.0 0 0
> r 1.364484 0 1 cbr 210 ------- 0 3.0 4.0 0 0
> + 1.364484 1 4 cbr 210 ------- 0 3.0 4.0 0 0
> - 1.364484 1 4 cbr 210 ------- 0 3.0 4.0 0 0
> r 1.485373 1 4 cbr 210 ------- 0 3.0 4.0 0 0
>
> just compare the receiver in the fourth field (in this case, 4) with
> the 10th (in this case, 4.0 - packet destination is agent 0 on node
> 4).
>
> L.

Hi Llyod and NS-users

I have a similar question, regarding NS trace format that I have just posted
yesterday. When I run large-scale-web-traffic.tcl example, I got a trace file,
which has a format I did not expect. And I assume it is a bug.

Can you please have a look at the trace file below and confirm that it is a bug,
or point out something I did wrong. Thank you very much.

HUAN PHAM