[ns] How to turn off ad-hoc routing so that I can simulate Wireless LAN with MobileNodes?

Hello,

I would like to simulate a Wireless LAN environment where no ad-hoc routing
would be performed.  I believe this kind of simulation would model more
closely to what's like in actual application of wireless LAN.  Here is
scenario I would like to simulate...

Say there are 3 Mobilenodes (n0, n1, n2) and a base station (bas1) in the
topology.  All the nodes are in the same domain as bas1.  If n0 would like
to send a packet to n1, then the packet should only go through bas1 and then
forward to n1.  The packet should not be routed to n2 and then forward to
n1, and I think this might happen if we allow ad-hoc routing for the
mobilenodes.  Any suggestion as to how simulate this?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Wendy