Re: [ns] self-similar traffic sources in NS

Before embarking on such a journey, see
M. Roughan, J. Yates and D. Veitch, "The Mystery of
     the Missing Scales: Pitfalls in the Use of Fractal
     Renewal Processes to Simulate LRD Processes,"

available from http://www.research.att.com/~jyates/publications.html